Studio Saha offers an integrated approach to all projects, with services including interior, exterior, and outdoor design, as well as green building options. This integrated design approach helps our team create the space you want for the budget you can afford.
Studio Saha services include:
- Architectural Design
- Design Consulting
- Interior Design
- New homes
- Residential Additions and Renovations
- ADU-Accessory Dwelling Units, Backyard Cottages, Granny Flats
- Multi- family building renovations
- Rental unit redesign and reposition
- Commercial spaces: retail
- Hotel renovations
Full Service Architectural Design: From Idea through Construction
We provide Architectural Design services and work with a team of consultants based on the project and client needs, including Cost Estimator, Landscape Designer, Structural Engineer, Energy Efficiency/ HVAC Consultant, Civil Engineer, Lighting Designer, Surveyor, and Interior Designer/ Stager.
Typically our projects include the following services within 6 phases including Predesign, Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Documents, Permit and Bidding, and Construction
- Work with the Owner to clarify the project scope, research regulations such as zoning and building code that are particular to the site and/or project type, and prepare “As Built” drawings of existing building(s).
- Design and prepare Construction Documents for permit and construction
- Prepare Specification with materials and products
- Assist with Contractor selection (if needed)
- Submit for design review (if required)
- Submit for building permit
- Assist with negotiation process with Contractor (if needed)
- Construction review: visit the project during construction at key stages and communicate with the Contractor and Owner during the course of the project
Pre-project design consulting to Owners and Realtors
- House Calls: On site consulting to assist Clients in evaluating preliminary project feasibility, design opportunities and constraints, and next steps
- Pre-Purchase Consultation: On site consulting during the home shopping/buying process in which we visit the site as a “house call” and also provide a preliminary “regulation review” to identify what types of projects will be possible, with an idea of ease or difficulty.
- Regulation Review: Preliminary regulation review of zoning and building code highlights that could have an impact on a given project scope, to provide an idea of what is possible given the particular site and its city or county regulations.
- Records Detective: Preliminary records review of permit and assessor records for buildings with unanswered questions in the permit or zoning records that might affect a given future project.
- Design Review: Preliminary design sketches used for initial city regulation review and ballpark cost estimates
- Sustainability Consultation: Preliminary Sustainability/ Green Design review of options for existing and new homes. We work with Build It Green’s GreenPoint rated system as our basic framework.
Interior Design Services as a stand-alone service or within an Architectural Design project
- Finish and materials selection: countertops, cabinets, tile, plumbing fixtures and fittings, flooring
- Custom cabinets
We would love to hear from you. Please feel free to contact us anytime at: